Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Get bent, part nth
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:39:46 -0500

You know I think we have gone far enough in this discussion.  It does seem
that Erwin and Mike need some time to cool off a bit. I think each could
have learned to hit the delete button after counting to 10. Each seems to
represent opposite sides of the science verses art poles. Over the years, I
have learned much for both of them.  I have respect for both of their
opinions and I think it would be a shame to lose either but I would
understand. This bickering is more hardship than I would be willing to
endure.  I don't think comments like this or Mark's really help the
situation.  I would hope that this type of comments would be address
privately. Isn't this a bit like throwing fuel on the fire?  Hey look, I am
not a Leica expert, I come here to learn from experts.  I have learned a
great deal here but at times I feel like I am in the middle of a war zone.

Steve