Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Happy Thanksgiving!now:Pumpkin Pecan pie! :-)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:45:17 -0500

Come on down, Ted, but you'd better hurry!  I'd promise to save you a piece
but my 24 year old son is also here and he is a bottomless pit.  I wouldn't
be surprised to find nothing but crumbs by the time I go back down to the
kitchen!  It was an exceptionally good pie, if I do say so myself - maybe
even worth an R8!

Tina

At 07:16 PM 11/23/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Tina dauling, would you trade a piece of your pumpkin-pecan pie avec whipped
>cream for an R8? ;-)
>
>I am desperate for such a wonderful morsel of pie! :-)  Well OK forget the R8,
>just send along a piece of pie, I'll add my own whipped cream and I'll
>send you a
>Leica print!  Deal? ;-) Well OK if you want to be difficult, I'll throw in a
>couple rolls of Provia 400! :-)  And some kind of old Leica magazine! ;-)
>
>ted
>
>Tina Manley wrote:
>
> >  That's exactly what I'm going to bring up to my husband
> > after his late night snack of left-over pumpkin-pecan pie with whipped
> cream.
> > Hopefully, he'll be too full to do anything but moan, "Sure, honey,
> > anything you want."
> >
> > Tina Manley, ASMP
> > http://www.tinamanley.com
> >
> > P.S.  It was Beaujolais Nouveau - by the time we opened the third bottle,
> > it was very nice.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!)