Subject: [Leica] was:Happy Thanksgiving!now:Pumpkin Pecan pie! :-)
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:16:17 -0800

Tina dauling, would you trade a piece of your pumpkin-pecan pie avec whipped
cream for an R8? ;-)

I am desperate for such a wonderful morsel of pie! :-)  Well OK forget the R8,
just send along a piece of pie, I'll add my own whipped cream and I'll send you a
Leica print!  Deal? ;-) Well OK if you want to be difficult, I'll throw in a
couple rolls of Provia 400! :-)  And some kind of old Leica magazine! ;-)

ted

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!)