Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh those Russians...
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:44:32 -0500

I use several Jupiter-9's and mine are quite sharp, on par with my 2/8.5cm
CZJ Sonnars.  The later ones seem as well built as the earlier ones, though
no better -- albeit the latest production are multi-coated.  I have heard
of brass and steel mounts on Jupiter-9's but everyone I have ever seen was
in aluminium.  And the aperture is adjusted from the outside.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Oh those Russians...)