Subject: Re: [Leica] What's wrong at Leitz NJ. Beat's me. What wrong with you!!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:38:07 -0700

So let me get this straight. There are taking holidays and you are finding
it inconvenient. Hmmm. I have always had quick, efficient and helpful
service from my distributor. The few times I have enquired of Leica NJ for
information, they too have been very helpful. I think that good employees
deserve holidays. They certainly will not stay good employees if they do not
get them. A few times, my camera has needed repair when the head technician
was on holiday. I said, "Great! Make sure he has a good time. No rush."
Because I am friendly and reasonable, they bend over backwards to help me. I
make sure that they know that I appreciate everything they do for me. Have
you ever sent a Xmas gift to your local dealer in appreciation of their
service? As you can see, I think you are being unreasonable to expect Leica
to drop everything and run to your assistance.

I work in the service industry and am very familiar with pushy noisy people
who expect the world to revolve around them. They, as you have, tend to
throw fits and make a whole bunch of noise because they cannot have what
they want instantly. They do not care that you have already put in a 15 hour
day. They do not care if you are missing family time.

Grow up!

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] What's wrong at Leitz NJ. Beat's me. What wrong withyou!!)
Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] What's wrong at Leitz NJ. Beat's me. What wrong withyou!!)