Subject: Re: [Leica] Question about Voightlander Skopar 25
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:12:58 -0000

Hi,

I have the lens and I am very satisfied of it.
The focussing is quite easy considering the DOF of a 25mm.
I noticed three things with the lens
1) the viewfinder covers only 92-95% of what will be on the frame. Important
to know.
2) the lens is not flare resistant, e.g., do not put the sun in the frame (I
would say it is its only drawback)
3) the quality (except the flare) is really impressive

It's really a nice lens

Enjoy,

logan.