Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Hexar RF focusing
From: mehrdad sadat <msadat@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:01:03 -0800

I have a couple of the RF's and M6. I am planning to conduct a real life
test of the following lenses on each camera using a tripod and QR plates.

21 asph
35 1.4
Konica 50/f2
50 f/1.0
75 f/1.4
135 f/3.4

I will be taking 8 frames (two subject/ two close ups & two at infinity)
with each camera/lens combo at the widest aperture and the other at 5.6. to
see if there are any variations that warrants either fixing or selling the
RF. My casual experience with RGF has been very good.

Thanks
Mehrdad Sadat