Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica AG, Hermes handbags!!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:31:25 -0500

Can you imagine what must be going on at the Hermes mailing list right now?

"I hope they don't start putting that damn red dot on our hand bags!"
"Where can I get the special tool to calibrate my handbag?"
"Who is the best repair person in the US for Hermes hand bags?"
"Should I keep my Hermes handbag in a protective bag?"
"Will Hermes ever introduce auto handbags, and why not/why should they?"
"Is it too late to order the special black paint edition of the Hermes
handbag?"

Dan C.