Subject: [Leica] Aerial photo - was JOBO for color work...
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:11:27 -0800

As follow-up to my e-mail, here is a photo of the mouth of the Eel River
just south of Eureka, CA, not far from the power plant I was photographing.
It was taken on Fuji RMS 100/1000 yesterday with the Hasselblad, but I'll
try to keep the flight on topic by posting a Leica aerial sometime soon!

http://www.humboldt1.com/~datamaster/Eel%20River.jpg

Scale is about 7000 feet from edge to edge. Interesting fact about the Eel -
In the winter during heavy flooding, it carries as heavy a silt load as the
Mississippi.

> In fact, I just finished three rolls of Fuji RMS 100/1000 about 10 minutes
> ago. It was aerial shots taken today of the local electrical power plant
> property from 12,700 feet with the Hasselblad ELM and fantastic 100/3.5
> lens. We could have shot from a lower altitude with the 80mm, but, man, I
> love that 100!
>
> It was an absolutely crystal clear day along the coast, so I put some
Ektar

Message from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: JOBO for color work...)