Subject: [Leica] Another splendid book of a Leica photographer
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:23:49 +0100

Hello friends,

I would like to draw you attention to a photographer I discovered recently
thanks to an exhibit. His name is Antoine Agoudjian. As you may guess he is
a "French from Armenia" guy. He works as a printer at the French lab Picto
but he has published several books including the one the exhibit was about
"Fragile Dreams, Armenia" (see
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2742723161/171-9496995-0102617, it
seems that Amazon US does not sell this book). Antoine is a sort of modern
Doisneau. He has a site at http://www.agoudjian.com.

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)