Subject: [Leica] FS - 90/2 M
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:19:21 +1100

Hi folks,

lucky for you'all the Aussie dollar is still down on the greenback, but this
is bound to change soon ...

So ...... my 90/2 Summicron M, the one before the APO, the one with the
gorgeous bokeh, the one with the smooth feel ....

is still up for grabs for only $850 US. Can you believe it?  (I wish someone
would!)

This lens is just like new, (it was new in 97), ie, it's perfect.  Never
bumped, dropped or handled roughly in any way.  It's the smoothest feeling
lens I have.  It comes with the lens caps, the leather case and the box,
even the little 'echte leder' label.  I just don't need it anymore,
otherwise I'd never sell it.

You pay shipping, insurance, etc .....

e-me to snap it up, quick!

Regards