Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: R6, Motor Drive R4, Novoflex 400/5.6
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:03:13 -0500

I have the following items for sale until November 24, at which date they
will go to an Internet auction site.  Digital photos of all items can be
sent on request:

Chrome R6 body, excellent condition.  Perfect working condition.  A few
bright marks, almost invisible, on chrome baseplate; also a 1-2mm
indentation on one plastic ridge on the shutter speed dial are the only
marks.  $900.

Motor Drive R4, with grip.  Well worn, with paint chipped off in spots, but
works well.  4 fps.  Fits R4-R7.  $125.

Novoflex 400/5.6 with follow-focus grip (very similar to Leica 400/6.8; see
Eastland's "Leica R Compendium," p. 71 for description.  Glass is
unscratched.  There is a small internal mark in the glass at the very edge;
doesn't affect image quality, which is superb.  A few external marks on
barrel; no dents or dings.  Comes with Leica R adapter mounted; I will also
send with it the Canon FD adapter it had mounted when I bought it.  $325.

Buyer pays shipping.  Will ship overseas on request.

Patrick Sobalvarro
mailto:pgs@sobalvarro.org