Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Thomas duplex super safelight
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:16:20 -0800

George, I certainly respect your darkroom technique.... Do you think that if
you can only withstand 30 seconds, do you think this might be improved by
replacing 15 year old filters?

My darkroom is safe after 10 minutes to exposure to my Thomas safelight.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net
\

My fogging tests show that I do have to
use the vanes and limit "exposing" paper to the safelight for less than 30
seconds, or else I start to get into trouble.

Like Ian, I've never had filters replaced, after about 15 years of using a
Thomas.