Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Thomas duplex super safelight
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:16:18 -0800

I assume Jim checked himself for paper fogging.....but I can not answer this
question, only to quote what I was told by Thomas.....every 2 years.....

Jim... were you using modern VC paper?  Does this make a difference?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

.........the filter doors were open and the raw sodium vapor lamp light
was being emitted. The light WAS NOT being filtered by the filters. So if
this is the normal operating mode, "how can aging filters effect anything?"