Subject: [Leica] More photographs
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:59:18 -0600

For all interested, I've posted some Leica shots.

Mark Rabiner with his recently acquired Olympus Pen F (R7 90/2-R) 80K photo

http://spokes.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$49

Two photos and a blurb on the development of the old Henry Weinhard Brewery
site in downtown Portland (R7 35/2-R). This has two images that total about
150K.

http://spokes.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$48

Portrait of my son Micki (R7 90/2 R) 50K photo

http://spokes.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$50

I appologize if the photos are a still too big. I need to dump this 21 inch
monitor and go back to a 17 inch.

Dave