Subject: Re: [Leica] Still confused about which 90 to get
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:20:04 -0700

The Elmairt-C may have problems coupling to your rangefinder (especially if
you have two bodies). Where would you use the lens? In the dark, you need an
Summicron. On top of a mountain, the Tele-Elmarit-M or the f4 Elmar are the
most compact and lightest. In backlight situations, the Elmarit-M or the
Summicron AA. The best choice for quality and price is the current 90/2.8
Elmarit- M. Buy what you think you want used and if you decide you want
something else, you should be able to get what you paid for it.

John Collier

I have a 90/2.8 Elmarit-M and I am very happy. I found that the 90/2.8
Tele-Elmarit-M flared too much for my tastes. And sure you can give your
unwanted Summicron AA!!