Subject: Re: [Leica] More Noctilux vs. Summicron
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:15:17 -0800

>Occasionally I get messages from LUGers that come into my Inbox rather than
>to my LUG Inbox. That happens because the address of the sender (you in this
>case) is not included in my instructions directing messages to the LUG
>Inbox. This message addressed to Sal did come to my general Inbox, not my
>LUG Inbox.
>
>Did you send this message by hitting the reply button while LUG was on your
>screen? I'm reasonably sure you didn't address the message directly to me.
>Were you wanting to send an off-list message to Simon?
>
>I'm in no way annoyed at getting the message, but I am curious as to how
>these things happen.
>
>-- Paul Arnold

paul,

i get the same thing, almost everyday. these messages tend to be from the
same luggers each time, though i've never made a point of remembering who.

like you, i don't find it annoying, but i would like to know why certain
lug messages - only a few - get sent to my in box, when the filter that
i've created generally sends all lug posts to my lugbox.

maybe brian has an explanation...

guy