Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm for M3
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:28:49 -0600

My pocket reference indicates that 35mm goggled versions were made of the
Summaron 3.5, Summaron 2.8, Summicron and Summilux, and that the total number
of each model was less than the preceding model, ranging from about 19,000 of
the Summaron 3.5 down to about 1,200 of the Summilux.

I've read on this list that the focusing cams were cut to work only with the
goggles in place, and removing the goggles would result in inaccurate
rangefinder focusing, although the focusing scale could still be used for
setting the distance manually.

Cheers,
Kip