Subject: [Leica] RE: Thomas duplex super safelight
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:13:20 -0600

At 04:34 PM 16/11/2000 +0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>	The instructions that came with duplex makes no mention of having to
>replace the filters

I've never heard of this either.  My fogging tests show that I do have to
use the vanes and limit "exposing" paper to the safelight for less than 30
seconds, or else I start to get into trouble.

Like Ian, I've never had filters replaced, after about 15 years of using a
Thomas.

 _
[o] -GH

Replies: Reply from George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca> ([Leica] RE: RE: Thomas duplex super safelight)