Subject: [Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:38:25 -0800

Dave Rodgers sold me his Thomas duplex super safelight for a real good deal as
his darkroom was too small for it and now my darkroom is now the LIGHTROOM! (yellow)
I stand between it and my easel so i can see to dodge and burn.
I now can squeegee a print and put it in the dryer screen with the white lights
still off.
Plus perform delicate surgery on hangnails!
ALL WHILE THE PRINT IS IN THE TRAY!!
I turn it on before i start mixing up my trays.
It's stupendous!!!!
Thanks Dave!!!
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Am i supposed to put those red filter things on the top?

Replies: Reply from "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net> (Re: [Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight)