Subject: Re: [Leica] Bayonet - screw adaptor question
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:35:17 -0500

When I was younger, I remember my original Leica dealer explaning the
3 lugged lens cap.  Last month, I got a 3-lugged lens cap on a used
lens that I bought, and I couldn't remember what they were, but
did remember that they were intentional for something.  Now you
have revealed it.  Thanks for re-connecting those neural paths.

Vick

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Bayonet - screw adaptor question)