Subject: Re: [Leica] Martinis and M3s
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:37:30 -0500

Kyle Cassidy jotted down the following:

>> And what's that I see!?  FOUR olives in a martini!??  Don't you know the
>> correct answer to the question: How many olives should you put in a
>> martini, two or three?  ;)
>>
>> The answer is two.  Leaves more room for martini ;)
>
> you're better off with four if those monsters from seattle are forcing you
> to balance your m3 on top of an m4-2, two m6's a collapsible summicron and
> a bent piece of metal that some drunk is claiming to be a rare visioflex
> housing but looks more like an engine part from a toyota.

Nonsense!  It is *exactly* in those situations that you only want two, less
you fret too much about what'll happen to your M3 when it slams into someone
else's martini.

Besides, we all know what your M3 looks like.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | If you have to drink and drive, make
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | it a latte...