Subject: Re: [Leica] Tech Pan
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:15:05 -0800

Jean Mark,  If it were not for the intransigence of King George in 1776, we
would be measuring as you do in Europe.

Let me know your results after you try my brew. I could probably figure the
formula in metric  but I was a lousy chemistry student at the Univ of
California and the spoons seem to do the job so I shall remain a poor in
chemistry.

Richard

Replies: Reply from "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net> (Re: [Leica] Tech Pan)
Message from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] Tech Pan)