Subject: [Leica] Noctilux vs Summicron
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:19:05 -0500

Terry & Others,
    Only you can answer your Noctilux vs Summicron question.
    The most important question is why type of picture am I going to take.
    If, your planning on doing mostly very low light available light work
( for me that's f/2 and wider), then the choice is the Noctilux.
    If, you do more "normal" type work, (under generally brighter
conditions) than either the Summicron or Summilux would be best.
    It's stupid to use an f/1 lens at f/5.6 or f/8.
    It should be a relatively simple decision, don't complcate it.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Replies: Reply from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux vs Summicron)