Subject: Re: [Leica] Film and developing questions:
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:07:04 -0600

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>>I use two 8 roll 2 liter tanks simultaneously and I will roll them for
agataion
once per minute on my Wetsink.<<

Mark,

Let me see... two 8 roll tanks of D400 135-36 shot with your camera of
choice lately....a PenF half frame. My index finger gets tired just thinking
about that one.

Also, I shudder at the risk. You're working late to meet a deadline. You're
tired. You're in a hurry.  You accidentally use fixer instead of developer.
Opps, there goes 1,152 frames! (Not that that would ever happen....)

Dave

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Film and developing questions:)