Subject: [Leica] Interesting story
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:50:21 -0600

Jim

>>I'm loaning her a 35mm Summicron and a 90 Elmarit so she
can go out and get Leica-ized.<<

She's fortunate to have you giving her advice (not to mention loaning her
lenses). That's the perfect pair of lenses to get her addicted...I mean
started. In fact, remind her to stop there!

I've spent thousands of dollars on lenses, and other gear. But the 35 and 90
are meat and potatoes. They keep me going, both in M and R. Everything else
is just (expensive) desert.

She lucky to be starting with the R8. I use an R7.

Dave