Subject: Vs: [Leica] hexar vs leica lenses
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:27:09 +0100

Well - PopPhoto tested them (June 2000) and wrote: "These are simply three of the best lenses we have ever tested in their respective focal lengths". Note that they say "of the best" and not just "the best".
According to Erwin the Leica lenses are still THE best - and I suspect that Erwin uses even larger magnifications than the 20x24" of PopPhoto.
As I have no personal experience of these lenses, I cannot comment any further.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen