Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R8 system to enhance an M system
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:33:28 -0500

Douglas Herr jotted down the following:

> What lens(es) you get depends on your taste, working style, and a bunch of
> other personal stuff.

What!?  You mean that there isn't an objective, rational, end-all choice
which is the best!?  You mean that I cannot just let someone else decide for
me!?  You mean that I have to think for myself when assembling a camera
outfit??  You mean that all those people who ask which lens, which camera,
or which filmcanister/softrelease colour combination they should invest in
don't actually get an answer!?!?!?

I'm shocked!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Hardware will break.  Software comes
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | broken.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                 -- Unknown