Subject: Re: [Leica] Old news
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:14:34 -0500

At 08:28 PM 11/10/2000 -0600, Mike Johnston wrote:
>Okay if we stop thrashing it out now? Let's just move our respective
>soapboxes to opposite sides of the park and stop all the screaming, shall
>we? It's giving me a headache.
>
>Anyone second the motion?

Mike, I'm not certain exactly what you are suggesting, but if your
proposition is that you quit bashing Erwin for Posting True Stuff, I fully
agree with you.  Please cease with the insults and derogatory name-calling.
 That would be appreciated.  At least Erwin's responses to you have been
framed in humor and good will.  Your responses to him have been, well,
rather base and nasty.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!