Subject: [Leica] Old news
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:28:40 -0600

> So today I am picking up the telephone and try to reach Mrs Zawadski to tell
> her I know nothing about BW processing

Or, you could wait to call until you have some news.

Sorry. That was a joke.

Erwin, I just don't think you really have much of a clue. You just don't
seem to be able to address the real issues when you talk about photography
technically, aesthetically, or in terms of meaning. I think you throw off a
lot of smoke (not even all that well) but there's no fire there. I'm sorry,
but I really don't think you get it.

Okay. So you think I'm a arrogant insulting bastard, and I think you're a
pompous clueless twit. Have we got that about straight?

Everybody else here clear on what Erwin thinks of me, and what I think of
Erwin?

Okay if we stop thrashing it out now? Let's just move our respective
soapboxes to opposite sides of the park and stop all the screaming, shall
we? It's giving me a headache.

Anyone second the motion?

- --Mike

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Old news)