Subject: Alaska (was: Re: [Leica] mechanical shutters)
From: Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2000 11:23:39 -0800

On Thu, 09 November 2000, "Dave Stratton" wrote:

<SNIP>
> Love your site...visit it at least once a month or so...and I know you
> really enjoy your times in Alaska.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave Stratton
> Fairbanks, AK

Dave,

I'm honored!  BTW I updated the site last weekend, adding a few more Alaskan wildlife photos in the "mammals" and "birds 1" galleries.

Leaving Alaska was a very difficult decision for me.  It came at a time when the state's economy was imploding and I felt like my engineering skills were atrophying.  I'd love to visit more often.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento