Subject: Re: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:04:31 EST

<<It is by far the best grip for a Leica M
if you can live without the tripod hole (or if you use a Rapidwinder).
Now Tom has sent me a revised version of the Rapidgrip, and it is even
better. There is an indentation to accomodate the index finger, and the
grip screws onto my M6HM easier and more positively. Once again, anyone
contemplating a grip shoud definitely consider the Rapidgrip.>>

Nathan,

I agree.  I got a Rapidgrip from Tom at the LHSA meeting in Boston and like
it a lot.  I use it primarily with heavy lenses like the Noctilux or 75mm
Summilux, and find that it really improves my hold on the camera.  Also, I
like to hold cameras with the strap wrapped around my wrist, and the Grip
gives me something secure to hold on to.

Richard Wasserman