Subject: Re: [Leica] URL help
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 22:45:31 -0500

I believe that you can also right click the image itself (in IE5 at least)
and choose properties. This will give you the actual location of the image
on the site. (not the page, but the image location)

Don't know if that helps as I haven't managed to get far enough along yet
to submit anything.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.goodphotos.com