Subject: [Leica] Political Photography
From: Tristan Tom <tt@Tristan.NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:35:03 -0800

Photographer Robert McNeely sure has some interesting things to say
in his ReadVideo interview on topics such as his experiences as  The
White House photographer, black and white photography, and film vs.
digital:

<http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0011/mcneely_intro.html>

He has a great job and super black and white photos. I'd love to do
something like this..

- --

T r i s t a n  T o m
tt@tristan.net
<http://tristan.net/photo/>

"Photography is like life... What does it all mean? I don't know -
but you get an impression, a feeling.... An impression of walking
through the street, walking through the park, walking through life.
I'm very suspicious of people who say they know what it means." -
Leonard Freed, Magnum Photographer.