Subject: Re: [Leica] Sydney, Summilux spots, and Tetsuya...
From: "ross mcleish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:54:04 +1100

Hello Terence and Patricia,

I'm very glad to hear that you had a pleasant and successful visit to
Sydney!  It sounds as if you and your Leicas had plenty to keep you busy.
Tetsuya Wakuda is one of our most admired chefs, and his style of
French-Japanese-Australian fusion cuisine is indicative of recent trends
here.  In fact a dinner reservation usually requires a six week prior
booking!  On your next(?) visit,  there are several other high quality and
interesting eateries for you to try, so let us know when you are coming!
Hope the paint flecks have been removed from your Summilux okay?
Best regards,

Ross
Terence and Patricia reported:

>....My wife Pat and I were in Sydney from 15 to 20 October. We were
> struck by how warm and friendly Australians are, even in a big city like
> Sydney..........curious to find that there were black spots between the
> elements of the 35 Summilux....I have sent it for CLA, in case the spots
damage the optical coating.
> One thing we Singaporeans enjoy is good eating, and ...Our most memorable
meal was when we were invited to lunch at