Subject: [Leica] color neg films
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:12:34 -0500

Greg,
    There has been a revolution in color negative film technology in the
past decade. The old rules do NOT apply.
    If you are looking for a 400ISO color negative film I suggest you try
Kodak's Supra 400 in the professional range or its equivalent Max 400 in the
consumer (amateur) range.
    I have been using it lately and it is excellent. It's siomply better
overall than anything made ten years ago, for that matter a year ago.
    It's probably the best 400ISO color negative film around, today.
Tomorrow, who knows. Changes in Color negative film are coming almost as
fast as new computers come out.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

PS- The Supra of Max 800 and the Supra 100 are terrific films also.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] color neg films)