Subject: Re: [Leica] The Moron Expands Upon His Response
From: Douglas Cooper <visigoth@cloud9.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:49:44 -0500

> So much for the MORON that originally posted this, did you expect anything
> else? The LUG has really sunk to a new low
>
> Steve
> Annapolis

I just checked out your Web page, Steve, to see whether I had accidentally offended the sensibilities of a budding Winogrand.  While I appreciate your
self-evaluation "These photographs are a sample of my Classic Street Photography" (it's not so much the word "Classic," as the Romantic Capitalization that
impresses me), I do think you need to take a good hard look in the mirror.  And at your portfolio:  I've seen worse, but I've also seen considerably better in
the amateur section of various second-tier photo mags.  Feel free to reject my critique; I'm sub-Classical myself.  But I have published street photography --
sorry, Street Photography -- in various countries and publications.

Oh, and by the way:  learn some manners.

cheers,

DC