Subject: [Leica] al gore's leica fetish
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:47:12 -0500 (EST)

i found myself with the Goth Girls of Gore at a rally. got a decent shot
of the M6 (non ttl) belonging to gore's personal photographer. how's that
for weird huh? everybody's looking up at the stage and i'm like "ooh! ooh!
a leica! i have to get a shot of the leica!"

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/11-5-00-gore/ggg.html

(non leica related, i went to votesmart.org and took their little
political survy and it paired me up with some nut from the "World Fascist
Party" who's pictured on his web page wearing a Roman Centurian's helmet.
I don't know if it's votesmart.org or my brain that's not working
right, but one of us doesn't know who to vote for....)