Subject: Re: [Leica] Real Leica books
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 19:24:47 -0800

Jack wrote:

> >> I am getting my first Leica camera (M6 TTL). I would like to get a couple of
> >> Leica books that could help me to increase my skill (and enjoyment) with my
> >> new camera.
> >> Could someone please offer some suggestions of Leica books?
> >> Thanks,
> >> Jack

Mike Johnston responded:
that have definitely enhanced my enjoyment of Leica:<<<<<<,  And he gave a great
big list!  SNIP..........

Mike,
And here I thought you were going to start off with my Leica book, "This is Our
Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler."  by Ted Grant

Well OK I guess I'll have to plug it myself. :-)

Jack if you want a great Leica created B&W book which a number of LUGGERS have in
their personal library drop me a private note. Thanks. Its the best $60.00 bucks
you can spend on a Leica book. ;-)

regards,
ted