Subject: Re: [Leica] BALUGgers at the SJ Photo Fair
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 10:56:18 -0800

    John wrote,

> This morning, I was spotted by fellow lugger David Lee. After getting an
> email from Bill L., and reading Peter C's message, it seems to me that the
> photo swap meets are stomping grounds for more than a few LUGgers.  In the
> past, I've met Joe Codispoti, Stephen Gandy, Don Chatterton in the bay area.
> If there is any interest, I will organize a small gathering at the next fair
> in San Mateo, Jan. 6 2001.

    Sounds like a good idea and I'd be interested.  Care to have a show of
hands?

    Please let us know the details.  (Maybe we could rent a table at the
swap
    meet to serve as BALUG HQ.  Might be a good place to trade from as
well).

    Cheers,
    Peter.

Replies: Reply from "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] BALUGgers at the SJ Photo Fair)