Subject: Re: [Leica] Walt; keeping a perspective ;-)!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 09:11:54 -0800

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

> Thanks for the post, Tom...yes, the M-fast-long lens combination
> is difficult for anything shorter than about 10 feet, particularly
> wide open...the RF HAS the accuracy, if the infinity and close
> focus compensation are right on...but even then, with a .72 or less,
> it's hard to see, sometimes.....
> I'd like to have an R6.2 and cuppla lenses, but I don't do enought
> photography to make the transition from my >sack< of Nikon Fs collected
> over the years...
>
> Walt

Me too exactly!!
But all i want SLR 35mm wise is a 100 macro, maybe 60 macro, and a 180 2.8.
Cant decide between the  R6.2 or R8...
or a Contax RTS or other Contax bodies and it's Zeiss much cheaper lenses.
Or the almost out there Contax N1 as it might be more fun to play with than my
Macintosh G4!
Mark rabiner