Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Greg Bicket's focus thread
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:08:22 -0500

First of all, my "crap" comments weren't directed at the other Dan who
posted the URL, rather they were directed at the URL itself.  And as far as
that URL goes, WWW is full of web pages like that, written by
self-proclaimed "Experts" who just have a bone to pick about just about
anything.  This guy in particular (the AF hater) probably had someone stick
an AF camera up his ass when he was a child, and this is his unconcience
way of getting back.  I really don't know.  But I do know, as I suspect
anyone who uses ADF regularly, that it works quite well, thank you very much.

Dan C.