Subject: [Leica] Xtol with APX25 shot with a M6
From: craig egerer <sjegerer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 19:39:11 -0500

While this off-topic thread is still going .........
Is any one using this combination APX25 with Xtol  and if so please let
me know your results as methods used ....... I have shot a few rolls and
did one in D76 1:1  ......I have looked at the archives but could find
little info on developing times and looking at the digitaltruth chart it
has very many combinations...  I would really prefer someone who has
used Xtol with APX25

Craig

Replies: Reply from Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de> (Re: [Leica] Xtol with APX25 shot with a M6)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Xtol with APX25 shot with a M6)