Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I go historical/Walt
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:45:47 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> What seems at times to get forgotten here is that while Erwin is a wonderful
><Snip>
> We are, as others have pointed out, a quite disputatious lot - everyone learns
> that after reading a few hours worth of posts. It is a bit troubling that we are
><Snip>
> B. D.
><Snip>

Disputatious indeed in particular when we talk of our Mr. E. Puts!!!!
mark rabiner
I'm always glad when Erwin finally says something I don't quite agree with.
Makes me think to Erwin is Human!
And i feel all special thinking I've got the nerve and brains to dispute a guy
like him!

To err is human, to repent divine; to persist devilish.
Franklin, Benjamin

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: I go historical/Walt)