Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I go historical/Walt
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:33:19 -0500

I had my M6 adjusted at Kindermann a few years ago;  I gaurantee you that
a) the technician (I think it was Jerry Smith) did NOT take the top off of
the camera, and b) did not use a "kludged tool".  It took all of 5 minutes,
including some time set aside for cursing the guy who previously glued the
red spot back with the wrong kind of glue.  And it has been perfect ever
since.

Dan C.

[snip]