Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Calculations wrong?
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:59:24 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:04:09 EST Krechtz@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/2/00 8:19:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> horsts@primus.com.au writes:
>
> << Well, let him leave. He may be smart an
>  clever, but he is not wise.  If you guys like to benefit from his knowledge,
> you
>  can always go to his web site and read what he has to say.
>   >>

> You're just mad 'cause nobody sucks up to _you_.  Besides, I hear he's also
> threatened to shut down his website unless he hears some serious sucking -
> and _right now_, dammit!
>
> Sycophantically yours,
>
> Joe Sobel

Please, Joe, don't let it happen....I'll do anything it takes to rectify the
situation....after all, I'm only 43, and I've never lived without the WEB.....
I can't even imagine Leica life before computers....I repent....cut out my
heart, liver, whatever it takes to correct the wrongs I've committed....
I'm going to confession now, I'll be back later....I simply can't go on with
my life the way it is....

Walt

(just kidding)