Subject: [Leica] stan's photos
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:20:05 -0800

stan,

i like the atmosphere you captured in these photos - kind of tentative,
hesitant. for me, the strong back-lighting in some of the shots creates a
bit of tension, as if something may be about to happen. the absence of
people adds to the mystery. were they all taken with the iiic?

on the technical side, i agree with the lugger (j collier?) who felt that
the scanned images were too large. while we get a bit more detail, the more
than fills the screen and it's not possible to get a sense of the whole -
you've got to scroll to see it all, after which i found myself going back
to the thumbnails to see the whole composition again.

guy