Subject: Re: [Leica] air travel etc.
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:57:23 -0500

Tina Manley jotted down the following:

> Get yourself a Domke or Banana Republic Photo Vest.

Actually, funny you should mention that:  I've taken to wearing my best
clothes when I fly.  There was a period in my life where, unless I was
wearing slacks and a sports jacket, I'd get strip-searched by the security
personnel.  I never did manage to figure out why...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |       Harrisburg '79
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |       Chernobyl '86
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |       Windows '98