Subject: [Leica] Re: R: Buying Leica M on Ebay
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:22:18 +1000

On 1 Nov 2000, at 13:01, Guy Bennett wrote:

> like steve, i've also bought stuff from luggers and find it is always as
> advertised if not better. personally, i'd gladly buy again from a lug
> member, but would probably not buy another body or lens through ebay,
> unless that m2 i've been dreaming of can be had for a song!

Hi Guy,

I can't see the difference personally, I have bought from eBay sellers and
LUGgers and I have also sold though eBay and the LUG. What makes my
FS posts more believable as seen on the LUG vs my eBay auctions? My
eBay auction pages generally also contain detailed descriptions of the goods
and many pictures let alone the fact that there is a non-modifiable history of
purchasers responses to my previous sales. My last eBay sale was a user
M6 body, the guy was thrilled with the price and condition.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110