Subject: Re: [Leica] Developer Question Again
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:12:52 -0500

Lee, Ken jotted down the following:

> I know this has been asked before, but where can I get a table of starting
> developing times for dilute Xtol? I usually use Xtol 1:1 in a Jobo for TMY
> and TriX. I want to try it at higher dilutions in SS tanks and the Kodak
> site only provides 1 to 1. Any suggestions please?

   http://www.digitaltruth.com/photo/devchart.html

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Developer Question Again)